Jan 17, 2008

Ifrane

Ifrane: by checking the pocket map, I immediately thought it would be interesting enough to give the city of Ifrane a short visit. Getting up a bit earlier to start another adventurous journey, this time we would move Northern the Middle Atlas Mountains. It was quite hard to easily leave the city of Azrou since we’ve met some nice people and friends from America during the visit to this city. We took a taxi ride to the city of Ifrane, during the ride I was reading my favorite travelling book, when I was unexpectedly and strikingly astonished by the glamorous nature outside the window. It took me a while until I neglect reading the book I was reading. Either closed to the borders of Ifran or inside, you can watch many families coming from all over Morocco being hypnotized by the catchy sightseeing that spread the full area. I was amongst these people once I stepped outside the taxi. The only thing that comes in my mind was to take my digital camera and start taking miscellaneous natural pictures. We’ve solely visited the stone lion statue, large snowy public gardens, the famous river of Ifrane that comes through the city that was too icy, and the skiing area.

No comments: