Jan 17, 2008

Ito Vista

Ito Vista: In a very freezing morning, I took a taxi to Boufekrane at 7h25 Am, a small town toward the south of Meknes, to meet my travelling companion so that we could take another taxi immediately to Ito landscape vista. 35 minutes on a taxi ride passing by El Hajeb town to reach the area of this overwhelmingly fascinating natural scenic view over a hillock. We were there by 9h25; luckily we found few families with their cars snapping pictures and enjoying time up there. Words are not as much as needed to explain this panoramic view fully, but simply put, mounds bound the person’s thought with a silence sound from the ground; spiky trees with snowy tears, green harvestable lands as a wallpaper screen reflexed by sun to have much fun, and muddy edges limited by fences. That was the view of Ito as I can manage to explain it.

2 comments:

masgorelli said...

a time to eat and a time to defecate, saludos desde el desierto de Sonora, Mexico.

Anonymous said...

I would like to humbly thank you for your strikingly comment that you sent me. I overwhelmingly love your poem and the blogs related to your comment. thank you very much!