Nov 26, 2008

Cosmos Agency

I have guided this tremendous multinational group around Meknes city. The essential component I based on, as a should- practicality, was the religious issue which traditionally form the most venerated Islamic patterns in the Mausoleum of the Moulay Ismail in Meknes. I’ve had the most honorable opportunity to meet some interesting people from this group. We shortly talked about some important subjects concerning the diversity which can be observed in Morocco, and how things differ from one group to another even in one culture. I have focused to describe that in Morocco it’s very possible to do anything you want without overpassing the limits of other’s! I would like to thank Julien, the International Tour Operator, for giving me this honorable opportunity to work with him.

No comments: