Nov 10, 2008

Ame Aventure 3

Travelling is not all the times a hobby that can be practiced once you're feeling excited to try something new. sometimes this is the way travelling is described. by getting inextricable touch to the massive experiences gathered through your travels, I am sure you'll have another point of view intertwined into something called philosophy. my job as a tour guide takes me to so many places, but more importantly, it provides myriad of opportuities to know more about the world around. as I already mentioned in some pages back, "it's not about showing the necessary information, but sometimes to learn new things from tourists I have a period of time with!" I gave this nice group a short pause to discover the local culture themselves, while I was discussing with an English smart lady stuff about how my work goes on and how presently it situationally is linked to the science of anthropology to some extent. she was much attracted to the domain of anthropology and to particularly take Morocco as a field work. as for the Agency which organizes wonderful trips all around Morocco, I kindly would like to thank, AGAIN, Ame d'Aventure and my special respect to the charismatic travel agent Mr. Youssef who likes my working attitude.

No comments: