Nov 26, 2008

Euro Eagle

The ostensible reason to which I professionally enjoy my work as a Tour Guide is the simple fact to meet new foreigners! It’s not always the same practicalities even in one circuit, but the method to diversify the essential dos according to the group's own needs and interests. because of the lack of time we were running out of, I have suggested to situationally focus on a shorter circuit but which contains important things not to presently miss while visting Meknes. Shortly, the highlight was consisted of the Southern part of the Imperial City and exploring the old fascinating medina with its different contrasts. During my guiding tour with this Polish group of cyclists, I have elicited many travelling notions on which most of the members believe in. time is very important in spite of the fact it has other explanations when it comes to travelling philosophy. A staff member said "time is not that important for me to the full extent I would like to discover more without being chased by the tick of time". Paulina, who was the group leader, has some very professional travelling methods to provide pivotal necessities available to every member. The thing which attracts my full attention was when Paulina said that she is interested in the Amazigh (Berber) culture in Morocco. I promised to take her to the village where I had my field work applied to my research paper of Anthropology this coming December. I am feeling humbly proud to meet this Polish group who belong to one of the biggest cycling organization of travels in Poland in particular and in Europe in general. Special thanks to Paulina (the group leader) and to Mr. Piotr Kobus the Euro Eagle head Manager who valued my own professional credentials in terms of guidance. I am looking forwards to kindly receiving groups from your Organization for the next excursions in Morocco.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done! I wshall back the month later.